Should I Uninstall MacPorts to Reinstall?

Derek Harland derek at chocolate-fish.com
Tue Mar 27 18:22:10 PDT 2012

On 28/03/2012, at 14:09 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> You should Reply All when you reply so that your responses go to the mailing list too, not just to me. I'm Cc'ing the mailing list again. See below for more.
>
> On Mar 27, 2012, at 17:30, Susana wrote:
>
>> Do you think I should instead look elsewhere for a photo viewing program that is also free and will allow me to view photo info (i.e. aperture, fstops, histogram)?  I have photoshop, but I don't think that will show me those things, only the histogram.

Of course Photoshop lets you see the aperture and f-stop etc associated with a photo.  Well, as long as your camera tagged it on the photo.  You are looking for the EXIF data on the photo ... this will be found in the File Info dialog box

Here is a very old (2005) article about finding it in Photoshop ... it may well be different now:

    http://www.peachpit.com/guides/content.aspx?g=photoshop&seqNum=240

And here is a more recent one

    http://www.photometadata.org/META-Tutorials-Adobe-Photoshop

Google is your friend ...