Creating a Private Mirror of MacPorts...

Randy Zagar zagar at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 29 14:15:21 PDT 2012

I have mac users who cannot connect to the Internet.

I need to create a private mirror for MacPorts for them... But, so far,
I haven't been able to find any documentation on how to do that.

Does anybody know where I can find documentation for that? Has anybody
done it?

Whee!!!

-RZ

p.s.  the only server I have available for a MacPorts mirror is running
Linux.

--
Randy Zagar                               Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
E-mail: zagar at arlut.utexas.edu            Applied Research Laboratories