Trying to install ld64 port from source, but binaries installed instead?

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:58:27 PDT 2012

Thanks for the response, the -s option worked fine. The binary on your
server works great, I was just wanting to cross compile the sources for
Windows via mingw, but got stuck, however I did find someone who managed to
get the windows binaries compiled at
http://code.google.com/p/mingw-and-ndk/downloads/detail?name=multiarch-darwin11-cctools127.2-gcc42-5666.3-llvmgcc42-2336.1-Linux-120501.7z&can=2&q=
so in the future I'll probably use that.

-Tim