Xquartz 2.5.0

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:00:05 PDT 2012

I guess you are right. How to do this? There are many locations for
launchagents:

~/Library/LaunchAgents #Per-user agents provided by the user.#
/Library/LaunchAgents # Per-user agents provided by the administrator#
/Library/LaunchDaemons #System wide daemons provided by the administrator#
/System/Library/LaunchAgents #Mac OS X Per-user agents.#
/System/Library/LaunchDaemons #Mac OS X System wide daemons.#
//https://discussions.apple.com/thread/1872008?start=0&tstart=0

and I have not seen two conflicting ones with a name lik xquarts, but they
are probably named differently. Where to look? And once found I can/should
just remove one .plist?