Xquartz 2.5.0

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:18:37 PDT 2012

I did find one just now:

jaspersmbp:LaunchAGents jasper$ cd /Library/LaunchAGents
jaspersmbp:LaunchAGents jasper$ ls
cn.com.zte.usbswapper.plist org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist
com.google.keystone.agent.plist org.macosforge.xquartz.startx.plist
com.hp.help.tocgenerator.plist org.tigris.scplugin.launch.plist

jaspersmbp:LaunchAGents jasper$ cat org.macosforge.xquartz.startx.plist
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "
http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Label</key>
<string>org.macosforge.xquartz.startx</string>
 <key>ProgramArguments</key>
<array>
<string>/opt/X11/bin/startx</string>
 </array>
<key>Sockets</key>
<dict>
 <key>org.macosforge.xquartz:0</key>
<dict>
<key>SecureSocketWithKey</key>
 <string>DISPLAY</string>
</dict>
</dict>
 <key>ServiceIPC</key>
<true/>
<key>EnableTransactions</key>
 <true/>
</dict>
</plist>

So I think this is the XQuartz I installed to hopefully get text editing to
work in Gimp 2.8...

I also found

jaspersmbp:xserver jasper$ pwd
/opt/X11/lib/X11/xserver
jaspersmbp:xserver jasper$ ls
Xquartz.plist

but I am not sure if that is its equivalent..