PHP53 / PHP54 - port select php

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed May 16 16:23:01 PDT 2012

On May 16, 2012, at 17:42, Wilks, Daniel wrote:

> I'm also anxiously waiting for php54-memcache along with php54-pear.  I keep looking for tickets that might indicate their progress but either they don't exist or I don't know the magic search sauce.  Seriously though, thanks for the effort y'all put into this.

I haven't made a ticket for converting the non-bundled php extensions yet; so far I'm just converting them one by one, working through my own extensions and the ones without a maintainer. You can keep an eye on my progress here:

https://trac.macports.org/log/trunk/dports/php

Bradley emailed me about new PEAR ports today with a proposal that he thinks will work. I don't want to presume to know his timetable however.