Please tell me how to fix a installation problem, thanks!

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:33:30 PDT 2012

You still have xcode 4.1. The problem with that version is that when you get it from the App Store you only download the installer to the Applications folder. Go to Applications and start "Xcode install" or "Install Xcode" (can't remember which).
Or betterget the newest version of Xcode. When you download that from the App Store you get the actual Xcode. Start that and in the preferences makeit download&install the unix development tools. The other replies to your question have a better description on what to do ;)

Takecare and god luck

Dom