libproxy archive signature mismatch

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 30 10:52:38 PDT 2012

I haven't found a solution to the archive mismatch in my searching.  I've tried twice and then cleaned and tried again.  All with the same lack of result.  Other things are fetching from archive for me.  Is the only work-around to install from source?

10.6.8
MacPorts 2.1.1

Thanks.
Lenore

--->  Fetching archive for libproxy
--->  Attempting to fetch libproxy-0.4.7_0+python27.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2 from http://packages.macports.org/libproxy
--->  Attempting to fetch libproxy-0.4.7_0+python27.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2.rmd160 from http://packages.macports.org/libproxy
Error: org.macports.archivefetch for port libproxy returned: Failed to verify signature for archive!

The log file:
more /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_net_libproxy/libproxy/main.log
version:1
:debug:main Attempting ln -sf /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_net_libproxy/libproxy/work /opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports/net/libproxy/work
:debug:main changing euid/egid - current euid: 0 - current egid: 0
:debug:main egid changed to: 501
:debug:main euid changed to: 503
:debug:main Executing org.macports.main (libproxy)
:debug:main Privilege de-escalation not attempted as not running as root.
:debug:archivefetch archivefetch phase started at Wed May 30 13:38:16 EDT 2012
:msg:archivefetch --->  Fetching archive for libproxy
:debug:archivefetch Executing org.macports.archivefetch (libproxy)
:debug:archivefetch euid/egid changed to: 0/0
:debug:archivefetch chowned /opt/local/var/macports/incoming to macports
:debug:archivefetch euid/egid changed to: 503/501
:info:archivefetch --->  libproxy-0.4.7_0+python27.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2 doesn't seem to exist in /opt/local/var/macports/incoming/verified
:msg:archivefetch --->  Attempting to fetch libproxy-0.4.7_0+python27.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2 from http://packages.macports.org/libproxy
:msg:archivefetch --->  Attempting to fetch libproxy-0.4.7_0+python27.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2.rmd160 from http://packages.macports.org/libproxy
:debug:archivefetch failed verification with key /opt/local/share/macports/macports-pubkey.pem
:debug:archivefetch openssl output: Verification Failure
child process exited abnormally
:error:archivefetch org.macports.archivefetch for port libproxy returned: Failed to verify signature for archive!
:debug:archivefetch Error code: NONE
:debug:archivefetch Backtrace: Failed to verify signature for archive!
    while executing
"portarchivefetch::fetchfiles"
    (procedure "portarchivefetch::archivefetch_main" line 5)
    invoked from within
"$procedure $targetname"
:info:archivefetch Warning: targets not executed for libproxy: org.macports.activate org.macports.archivefetch org.macports.fetch org.macports.checksum org.macports.extract org.macports.patch org.macports.configure org.macports.build org.macports.destroot org.macports.install
:error:archivefetch Failed to install libproxy
:debug:archivefetch couldn't open "/System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.5/Resources/tclIndex": no such file or directory
    while executing
"open [file join $dir tclIndex]"
:notice:archivefetch Please see the log file for port libproxy for details: