libproxy archive signature mismatch

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed May 30 11:00:18 PDT 2012

> I haven't found a solution to the archive mismatch in my searching.  I've tried twice and then cleaned and tried again.  All with the same lack of result.  Other things are fetching from archive for me.  Is the only work-around to install from source?

Interestingly, the files download and pass verification for me. Same setup for me.

A work around is to put the archive file into the verified folder and check that the state file is complete:
1 place archive /opt/local/var/macports/incoming/verified/libproxy-0.4.7_0+python27.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2
2 edit /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_net_libproxy/libproxy/work/.macports.libproxy.state to have the below lines.

variant: +python27
target: org.macports.fetch
target: org.macports.checksum
target: org.macports.extract
target: org.macports.patch
target: org.macports.configure
target: org.macports.build
target: org.macports.destroot
target: org.macports.archivefetch

Not sure if 2 is necessary, but that's the state it would be in after the archive is verified.