build fails after system recovery

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Thu Nov 15 03:58:13 PST 2012

Hello,

A first weird thing is that the log indicates
> :debug:main OS darwin/11.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.7) arch i386
which is not consistent with the OS you gave. In case you are indeed under Lion, the recommended Xcode is 4.3.x and should be obtained from the Apple Developer Connection (see instructions at http://www.macports.org/install.php).

Secondly, the install breaks at pdf2djvu, where it tries to install version 0.7.13, while the latest version in Macports is 0.7.15. You should run "sudo port selfupdate" after Macports' install to ensure building the latest ports.

Cheers,

Nicolas