build fails after system recovery

Stephan Eickschen stephan.eickschen at eiskultur.de
Thu Nov 15 09:05:57 PST 2012

Hi all,

I am still trying to find at least the source of this strange behavior. Thus, I did the following:

sudo port -v selfupdate
sudo port clean --all ghostscript
sudo port upgrade outdated
sudo port install cmake ghostscript netcdf

The build still crashes but I get some more information in the log (s. attachment) file. There is one warning generated during the configure-process, which might be a hint:

:info:configure checking for jbig2_page_out in -ljbig2dec... yes
:info:configure configure: WARNING: JBIG2 support requires stdint types which do not seem to be available.

since the compiler crashes at the end with

:info:build In file included from ./base/gpsync.h:22,
:info:build                  from ./base/gp_nsync.c:20:
:info:build ./base/stdint_.h:115: error: conflicting types for ‘int64_t’
:info:build /usr/include/i386/types.h:93: error: previous declaration of ‘int64_t’ was here

Any suggestion?

Cheers,

Stephan

BTW: macports reports ":debug:clean OS darwin/10.8.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386" which matches my sytstem and "pdf2djvu" isn't involved at all...