Is Goldendict available for Macports?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Sep 3 17:52:11 PDT 2012

On Sep 3, 2012, at 07:50, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> But I believe that compiler should be set by qt4 portgroup, possibly
> by creating clang spec file for qmake as part of (patch to) qt4-mac
> installation. (In the same way as compiler is set by cmake portgroup.)
> Maybe I'll create a trac ticket for that.

I was thinking this too as I was making the changes. It was unclear to me why the qt4 portgroup was not taking responsibility for ensuring that ports using it (especially those using qmake, which seems to be the problem here) were UsingTheRightCompiler. It would be great if you would file a ticket about this.