what's going on: libstdcxx, ld64, gcc, etc.?

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 08:01:19 PDT 2012

I posted a ticket that libstdcxx would not build. The ticket was closed with "duplicate" status and pointer to #36026.

But #36026 refers to gcc46 problem after ld64 upgrade.

I just successfully upgraded ld64. Next tried to install cc46. That bombs out because it tries to build first libstdcxx.

So things seem to have come full-circle, and I quite confused about what's happening here.

---
Murray Eisenberg                     murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
80 Fearing Street                      phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Amherst, MA 01002-1912