Cross compiling for Windows

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 14:35:26 PDT 2012

Hi all,
Sorry for the kind of OT post, but can anyone help me get it straight on how to cross compile something for Windows?
I know kind of the last step how to make configure (if there is one) understand that I want to cross compile. I am sucessfully cross compiling for ppc with the old xcode 3.2x stuff but for that everything is pretty much pre set up.
So what are the steps to cross compile for Windows? Or is there a good tutorial? I couldn't find one last time I looked.

Thanks and take care

Dominik