Cross compiling for Windows

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 16:25:27 PDT 2012

You got me wrong, my question was not on how to compile on Windows but on how to cross compile on OS X for Windows. Doesn't necessarily need to be through macports but it seems tome that the mingw/binutils port might be the right direction (I think those ports exist(ed) - I'm currently away from my Mac). I expect to need to build every lib the stuff depends on manually, I just need pointers to get started.

Dominik