Install MacPorts version of LaTeXML but MacTeX's TeXLive not MacPorts'?

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:22:19 PDT 2012

Is there some way to install the MacPorts port of LaTeXML _without_ installing the MacPorts port of texlive -- using, instead, an already-installed TeXLive 2012 that was part of MacTeX-2012?

(I do have the complete TeXLive 2012 installed directly as part of MacTeX-2012. I don't want to confuse things, or unnecessarily waste space on my SSD boot drive, by having duplicate copies of texlive.)

---
Murray Eisenberg                     murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
80 Fearing Street                      phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Amherst, MA 01002-1912