pygame

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 07:04:28 PDT 2013

I am in the process of trying to begin learning how to use pygame. I have
installed py-game 1.9.1 on my Macbookpro running Mountain Lion. Maybe this
sounds silly but  I am wanting to have access to example pygame files so I
can get some idea of the lay of the land, etc. While I could download
pygame's source and then get access to its examples, I wonder whether
macports includes examples directory with its install?  I can not seem to
locate such on my disk.  Am I dreaming to want examples, or is it
unreasonable to have additional software beyond libs and executables when
there are executables?

Thanks for your help.

Comer