'No manual entry for port'

Adam Neather aneather at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:19:34 PDT 2013

Found the exact command I'd worked out myself in the documentation!
'man port' then produced the correct man page. I restarted my Terminal
but now 'man port' produces the same 'no entry' error, and now when I
run 'export PATH=etc.' the Terminal says there's no such command as
export.

Grr. I thought we had it for a moment.

--
cheers much,