'No manual entry for port'

Sterling Smith smithsp at fusion.gat.com
Tue Apr 30 22:16:56 PDT 2013

Adam,

Here are the contents of the end of my .cshrc file (I use the tcsh shell also).

# MacPorts Installer addition on 2010-04-26_at_08:19:26: adding an appropriate PATH variable for use with MacPorts.
setenv PATH /opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH
# Finished adapting your PATH environment variable for use with MacPorts.

If you start up a new terminal (or xterm), if tcsh is not your default shell then adding those contents to your .cshrc file will not help.

-Sterling