kdenlive crash

Miller, Michael B myk at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 2 13:19:33 PDT 2013

I've got a fresh install of MacPorts on MacOSX.8.4 that used to install kdenlive 0.9.6_0.  When I launch kdenlive, the icon bounces in the dock for a few seconds, another(drqonki?) pops up and they both go away.  In Console I see:

8/2/13 1:15:32.485 PM com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[172]: ([0x0-0x10b10b].kdenlive[13922]) Exited with code: 255

which is not very helpful.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Any suggestions for troubleshooting are welcome.

Thank you,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
NCSA
217 300 1073
"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec