Problem with gcc4.7 and call_once

David Barto DBarto at visionpro.com
Fri Aug 9 10:12:34 PDT 2013

So why does building the code from scratch with the --enable-libstdcxx-threads flag work, and not when using the port or when the port file configuration adds that option?

Jeremy has shown that the MP version does not work for std::call_once, and gcc.org has results showing that it works fine when built and tested by them (bug closed at that site now).

That appears to be the real issue.

	David