Graphviz Checksum Mismatch

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 23:06:30 PDT 2013

I tried sudo port clean --all graphviz and then did another upgrade, but
got:

--->  Verifying checksums for graphviz
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for graphviz-2.32.0.tar.gz
Error: Checksum (sha256) mismatch for graphviz-2.32.0.tar.gz
Error: org.macports.checksum for port graphviz returned: Unable to verify
file checksums
Please see the log file for port graphviz for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_graphics_graphviz/graphviz/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets

Log pastie is here: http://pastebin.com/RfR9CVuP