problem with ImageMagick 6.8.6-6 (no delegates found)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Aug 17 04:08:17 PDT 2013

On Aug 17, 2013, at 06:03, Artemio González López wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your help. I am pretty sure the problem is not related to the OS, since I have three other computers running 10.9 DP5 in which ImageMagick works flawlessly.

Ok, that's good to know.

Perhaps there is a missing dependency that I forgot to add to the port, which happened to already be installed on your other computers but not this one. You could check what libraries ImageMagick is linked to on a computer where ImageMagick works and the one where it doesn't and see if there are any differences.

Here's a command you could run on each computer:

port -q contents ImageMagick | xargs otool -L | grep -v "not an object" | tee output.txt

Then diff the two "output.txt" files and let me know about any differences.