problem with ImageMagick 6.8.6-6 (no delegates found)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Aug 18 17:28:15 PDT 2013

On Aug 17, 2013, at 12:27, Artemio González López wrote:

> I am attaching the diff file created by the command "diff output output-broken.txt > diffs.ttx", where output-broken.txt is the output file from your command executed in the computer having the problem (and, obviously, output.txt is the same thing in one of the computers where ImageMagick is working correctly).

So the only difference there is a change in the minor version number of liblzma, which I would not expect to cause problems.

Next I'd have to suggest looking at the entire build log. Since I don't have 10.9 to compare your log with, you might have to do the following steps twice, once on a machine where ImageMagick works, once on the machine where it doesn't:

Rebuild ImageMagick like this:

sudo port -f uninstall ImageMagick
sudo port -sk install ImageMagick build.jobs=1

"-k" means "keep the logfile (and the work directory…)" so then you can use the command:

port logfile ImageMagick

to show you where the logfile is, and you can compare the two logs and see what's different.

Afterward you can run:

sudo port clean ImageMagick

to delete the work directory and logfile.