compiler

M. Daniel Becque mdbecque at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:47:34 PST 2013

I was looking at the ticket for Boost 1.54, #39809, since Boost 1.55 also
fails to compile on 10.5.8. Jeremy suggests that ppc users, comment 24,
should use that selection to get Boost to compile. Thought that I might
give it a try. Could I install gcc48 and use port select to select gcc48
with the same results? I'd change the selection back to default after.