UNIX commands font

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:07:10 PST 2013

On 14/02/2013, at 11:15 AM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2013, at 6:59 PM, Lawrence Velázquez <larryv at macports.org> wrote:
>> The members of this list will help in any way they can, although (as usual) it is appreciated if you do basic research before posting, using resources like Stack Overflow and Super User. It's not a MacPorts-only list.
> But try not to make it a habit, I suppose.

FWIW http://www.linuxquestions.org/ is also good and has a Newbie forum.

But above all, Eneko, "Google is your friend".  You can do a search on words
in your question and find answers already on Stack Overflow, etc.

And Wikipedia is usually excellent for short articles on almost any port or
app or other software the guys here may be discussing, if you want to know
more about it.

Cheers, Ian W.