UNIX commands font

James Griffin jmz.griffin at kode5.net
Thu Feb 14 01:32:48 PST 2013

----- Eneko Gotzon Ares <enekogotzon at gmail.com> [2013-02-13 23:25:53 +0100] ----- :

> I'm start learning UNIX.
> Please, is there a canonical way, may be a font, for write UNIX
> commands among normal text?
> Thanks!
> --
> Eneko Gotzon Ares

When I got my first Mac, I wanted to learn UNIX. I bought some excellent books published by O'Reilly, which focus on the UNIX subsystem of Mac OS X. I can recommend these books or others like it. That's the best way.

Also first thing to learn is the shell. Read the man pages and get some books specific to the shell you are going to use. ksh is my preferred shell, bash is probably used more.

--
Primary Key: 4096R/1D31DC38 2011-12-03
Key Fingerprint: A4B9 E875 A18C 6E11 F46D  B788 BEE6 1251 1D31 DC38