About iStumbler

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu Feb 21 07:51:07 PST 2013

> 1- is anybody supporting iStumbler anymore?  It doesn't look "dead" -- but it is clearly not current.

Looks like it gets touched up by whomever feels like it:
http://trac.macports.org/log/trunk/dports/aqua/istumbler/Portfile

Note that +use_binary is the default variant, which installs a .app bundle rather than building anything.

> 2- Is there a "sourceforge" repository?

Only the main website is used for obtaining files:
master_sites \
	http://www.istumbler.net/downloads/ \
	http://www.istumbler.net/archive/release${version}/downloads/

> 3- I note that there is an iStumbler Facebook page which seems to be active.

In light of the shell emails earlier: people still use Facebook?

> 4- Is twit the only way to contact the author?

Until you find another method, yes :-)