Grace: Can't open display

Marcelo Chiapparini marcelo.chiapparini at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:05:05 PST 2013

Hi! thanks for the update! After installing xclock, I get the same error
message as with Grace:

Nostromo3:~ Marcelo$ xclock
Error: Can't open display:
Nostromo3:~ Marcelo$

The saga continues... the problem seems to be with ~/.bash_profile file, I
think, because I don't have any one...

--
Marcelo Chiapparini
http://sites.google.com/site/marcelochiapparini