any good audio/video editing apps in macports?

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 06:05:02 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 07:24:15AM -0600, Jim Graham wrote:

> Ok...what is the command to run kdenlive?

Never mind this...I read deeper into the port man page and found
the right port command to point me to kdenlive, and installed
and ran kdenlive.app.

But now there's a new problem, and I'm clueless for this one.
kdenlive dies when another port, drkonqi, "dies unexpectedly"....
It didn't just do this once...it died every time I've tried to
run kdenlive.  Looking through the report it wants to send to
apple (shouldn't it want to send to macports?), I see a few lines
that actually try to tell me something:

   Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

   Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
   Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Does anyone have any ideas why it'd be getting a SIGABRT?  Or
is that buried somewhere in the report?

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

           In light of DHS's recommendation to defend yourself
            against armed intruders with scissors, I'm giving
                 my deer rifle a new nickname: Scissors.