any good audio/video editing apps in macports?

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 09:17:05 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 01:46:31AM +0900, Nicolas Pavillon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > drkonqi seems to be a KDE4 process that is somehow problematic:
> > http://trac.macports.org/ticket/26591
>
> DrKonqi is the crash reporter of KDE. It can be problematic, but when
> it is invoked, it means that something already went wrong.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.  I had no idea what it was or what it
was for.

> I just installed and tested kdenlive, and it seems to run fine for me.

> It is the usual question, but after all your updates of ports, did you
> run kbuildsycoca4 manually, or installed the agent as indicated in the
> notes of the kdelibs4 port ?

I have no idea what kbuildsycoca4 or kdelibs4 are.  Do I need them, then?

> If not, it should be done in order to update the application cache of
> KDE.

How do I do that?

As I just mentioned in a different post, I have never (knowingly) used
KDE anything....  All I know about it is what you told me above, about
DrKonqi, and that I might finally be on my way to getting kdenlive up
and running, with more info about the above....

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | Peter da Silva:  No, try "rm -rf /"