X server on Mountain Lion (was: any good audio/video editing apps in macports?)

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 12:58:45 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 03:43:23PM -0500, Brandon Allbery wrote:

> I don't think it will be free unless you did the Lion upgrade fairly
> recently.  It's something like $20.

Then I probably won't be doing the upgrade at all.  But even if I did
find a reason to pay to upgrade the OS, I would still have to wait until
I can afford to buy a suitably-large external hard drive.  And the one I
want, ultimately (and this is as of when I bought my Mac...not current)
is (well, was) a 2 TB Firewire drive that was around $200.  That same
drive is probably 4 TB by now....  :-)

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

           In light of DHS's recommendation to defend yourself
            against armed intruders with scissors, I'm giving
                 my deer rifle a new nickname: Scissors.