Happy New Year and Congrats on a work well done

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jan 1 03:21:19 PST 2013

On Dec 31, 2012, at 14:08, Rodolfo Aramayo wrote:

> To All MacPorts Gurus out there (you know who you are)
>
> Thank You for a work well done and my best wishes for the upcoming year

And to you as well! On behalf of the management thank you to all the port maintainers for keeping your ports awesome, to all those hacking away on base to make to better, and to all the users for your continued support—you're the reason we're here. Here's to a great 2013 in which we can make MacPorts even better.

-Ryan