ffmpeg fails to build against ???

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:38:30 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM, LLLActive at GMX.Net <LLLActive at gmx.net>wrote:

>  Pardon, there was no log file after the clean. It was the logfile with
> the error build of ffmpeg. I can not get "sudo port upgrade outdated" to
> run.

Right, after the clean you have to try the build again; the point is we
need the log starting *from* a clean build, because if you just run the
build again without cleaning, it will skip past everything it thinks
succeeded.  We need to see a full, from the beginning, build log.

As for port upgrade outdated, I guess what I said before made no sense to
you?  I'm not sure how to explain it... if there's nothing to upgrade, it's
not going to do anything except complain that there are no outdated ports
to upgrade.