pdflib

Avijit Shee avijitshee88 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 06:00:11 PDT 2013

You have uninstalled Xcode using the uninstall-devtools script?
yes. after that i have sent the /Applications/Xcode to the trash and
emptied the trash.
You have reinstalled Xcode from the App Store?
no. i have installed it from apple developers site, this time.
You have reinstalled the command line tools?
yes, i have reinstalled the command-line-tools of April from apple
developer's site.

Indeed, line:74 is in my /usr/include/sys/cdefs.h file is identical to what
you have written. for your convenience I am attaching this file with this
mail.

finally, i have been able to install pdflib. I have removed macports
completely. and then fresh installation of macport worked. but after that
atlas was taking a lot of time to be installed. i will resume that
installation later.

thanks for your reply.