Suggestion: Time to Use Trello?

Sean Farley sean at macports.org
Fri Jun 28 11:05:15 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> wrote:
> On 2013-06-26 13:19, Rodolfo Aramayo wrote:
>> Many projects out there are transitioning to trello
>>
>> https://trello.com/
>
> What the heck does it do? The website tells me something about
> organizing things. There seems to be an app, but also a web page, so is
> it a service? Sorry, but I am unable to figure out what this is.
>
> Anyway, how would this be helpful in the context of using MacPorts?

Changing topics a bit, has anyone here tried Phrabricator:

https://phabricator.org

It's the software used internally by Facebook and looks neat. It would
aim at replacing the current Trac workflow. I've installed it on my
own site to play around with and could configure it to link up with
the macports subversion repo if anyone is interested in seeing it in
action.