Building py26-matplotlib fails

Rodolfo Aramayo raramayo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:13:30 PDT 2013

Ryan,

The error happened in 3 out of 4 computers I have
The only computer where the error was not reported or the only machine that
completed the build was the one I had the GUI open. All the others were
being accessed via SSH
I just accessed the three other machines and opened the GUI and repeated
the build and it went just fine
So I think that the build has an gui X11 test of sorts that if not
performed, the build fails

Makes sense??

Thanks

--Rodolfo