ports wget @1.14_2+ssl --continue issue

Martin Lambev fsh3mve at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 03:00:38 PDT 2013

Anyway meanwhile I did it… following the http://guide.macports.org/#installing.macports.uninstalling and then installed using the Mountain Lion package, and selfupdate, and then install only wget and still the same…

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?21042
Duplicate of this one: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?21714

> vq

Martin