'No manual entry for port'

Adam Neather aneather at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:31:40 PDT 2013

Cheers much. For some reason, the setenv command worked this time;
where as before it didn't. The ~/.tcshrc file has been created (as
both of the open -e commands listed above reported no such file) and
port is working correctly. Huzzah!

Regarding the scipy sub-issue, I just ran 'sudo port install
py27-scipy' and it appears to have installed OK. Running 'port logfile
py27-scipy' returns 'Error: Log file not found for port in
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports/python/py-scipy'.

--
cheers much,

Adam