Pidgin (2.10.7) Chatlogs folder not foud

Poulpette Delamare poulpette.delamare at gmail.com
Sat May 4 04:00:02 PDT 2013

Hi,

I’ve installed Macports to run Pidgin on Mountain Lion, so that I can
use my chatlogs on Mac OS X and Linux (Ubuntu). Everything seems to be
OK, but I don’t understand where those chatlogs go. I’ve made a test and
I can read previous conversations directly from Pidgin, so that means
they’re stored somewhere… but could somebody tell me where, please? I’ve
made several researches on the Internet and found nothing about that. I
also tried to find some files on my Mac and got the same result: nothing.

Thanks by advance.

--
Merci de ne pas communiquer mon adresse e-mail sans autorisation.
Envoyer un e-mail collectif sans recourir au champ Cci constitue un traitement automatisé de données à caractère personnel et constitue par conséquent une violation de la loi 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés.