OpenSSH HPN currently on hiatus?

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sat May 11 15:13:31 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 05:32:33PM -0400, Lee Bast wrote:
> As of 6.2p1 (latest version) that no longer seems to exist however,
> although the variant is still listed as an option.

That was a simple oversight, I didn't intend to leave +hpn in when
updating. I've disabled the variant (as we have previously done, e.g.,
in [1]) in r105976 [2] for now.

[1] http://trac.macports.org/changeset/95508/trunk/dports/net/openssh/Portfile
[2] http://trac.macports.org/changeset/105976

> Does anyone know what the status is? 6.2 was March 22, so it's
> approaching 3 months behind.

Unfortunately, I have no idea. If you're going to follow future
developments, please drop us a note when a patch becomes available.

--
Clemens Lang