PHP extensions

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon May 13 16:37:59 PDT 2013

I'm on OSX 10.7 - and am installing symfony.

Have PHP cli 5.4.14, and php5_module (shared) for Apache.

FYI: I am a web application programmer (CGI) but am new to PHP, et.
al..

I am getting the following warnings:

linus:symfony_test tim$ php ./app/check.php | grep WARNING
WARNING  mb_strlen() should be available
WARNING  iconv() should be available
WARNING  posix_isatty() should be available
WARNING  PDO should have some drivers installed (currently available: none)

Since I believe that the PHP maintainer is on this list, perhaps he
can recommend the packages that I need.

BTW: I don't quite 'get' the last WARNING, as I have drupal running
and PDO _is_ working, however, I am unfamiliar with the distinctions
between php standalone (cli) and php module.

thanks
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com