Errors from MacPorts SVN tree -- unable to sync

Andrew Todd andrew.todd659 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 12:25:32 PDT 2013

(Sorry, forgot to reply-all last time).

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:16 PM, William Siegrist <wsiegrist at apple.com>wrote:

> We already disable those limits. I also cannot reproduce.
>
> -Bil

Thank you for checking; I was able to get outside of our corporate network
and checkout successfully. I suspect that our corporate transparent HTTP
proxy is rejecting these requests based on some internal size limit before
they get to your Apache server. Hilariously enough, our "guest" Wifi
network does not have the same restriction.

Oh well, guess it's time to support syncing the tree over Git or something.

Thanks,
Andrew