changing default perl

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Mon Nov 4 16:05:11 PST 2013

I'm with you there. 5.8 and 5.10 are long out of support. The Perl
community also strongly advises moving to the latest version as soon as it
is marked stable, that's why they make you do things like: use 5.018; to
get new features that can break old ones. Which is why I'm leaning more and
more toward nuking all but the latest perl and away from port select.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>