octave-communications 1.1.1

Arturo Rinaldi arty.net2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 07:29:14 PST 2013

Nella citazione in data Tue Nov  5 21:49:19 2013, Marius Schamschula ha
scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> Could someone check in the patch for the octave-communications Portfile?
>
> See
>
> https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/37746/patch-Portfile
>
> I just installed this using my local tree.
>
> It's only been sitting there for three months...
>
> --
> Marius Schamschula

I've just installed octave-communications 1.1.1 by using your portfile

$ patch -p0 <patch-Portfile

$ sudo port -v install

on the original Portile file, and altough the component is installed
and "active" I still can't use it.....i.e. if i look for the pskmod
help i get this error

octave:1> help pskmod
error: help: 'pskmod' not found

and if i try to use functions of the same package as well. Do I need to
set some path or not ?

Regards, Arturo