Having problems building wireshark plugin for Ubertooth One - header files missing

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Oct 16 11:13:31 PDT 2013

I was using the instructions for Mac OS X from this page:

http://ubertooth.sourceforge.net/usage/build/#osx

wireshark-devel is an alpha release, not a developer library --- and, while I haven't looked, it may well be the *previous* alpha release.

I will retry using the "wireshark" port instead. The difference between the two ports wasn't clear.

Smith
--
Smith Kennedy
ATB Wireless Architect - PPS