poedit @1.5.7_1: grayed out menu entries, disabled window

Davide Liessi davide.liessi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 01:19:32 PDT 2013

2013/10/17 Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org>:
> I don't have any problems on Mac OS X 10.8.5. I would assume this to be
> related to the latest update of wxWidgets to 3.0.0.
>
> $ port -q installed wxWidgets-3.0
>   wxWidgets-3.0 @3.0.0_1 (active)
>
> Please make sure you also have this version (which should be the case
> after upgrading poedit, but just to be sure).

I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.8.
poedit @1.5.7_0 with wxWidgets-3.0 @2.9.5_1 works correctly.
poedit @1.5.7_1 with wxWidgets-3.0 @3.0.0_1 had the problem I described.

I've just uninstalled poedit @1.5.7_1 and wxWidgets-3.0 @3.0.0_1 and
'sudo port upgrade outdated' again, and now everything works as
expected.

I don't know what happened before: I really had just done 'sudo port
sync' and then 'sudo port upgrade outdated'.

Anyway, thanks for looking into this issue.
Best wishes.
Davide