Macports doesn't use latest Amarok release ?

Vincèn Pujol vincen at vincen.org
Sun Oct 20 05:21:40 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to install Amarok on my MacPro running Mountain Lion latest
build but I encounter an issue. Macports is able to install all
dependencies but doesn't succeed to compile Amarok ! I have two questions:
-> why it's trying to compile 2.6 version of Amarok instead of 2.8 that has
been released 2 months ago already ?
-> it looks like the compilation issue is about version of clang avalaible
on my Mac but my Dev Tools are well up to date. Any ideas what's wrong ?

Thanks for help,

Vincèn