Compiling software with c++11 support

Jakub Sochor jakub at sochor.me
Wed Sep 11 08:07:23 PDT 2013

I would like to use c++11 features from libc++ mainly the smart pointers. Not using them is not option for me, because I have to adopt a library where the smart pointers are already used.

So I have to compile my program with -stdlib=libc++. However if the OpenCV and Boost is not compiled also against the libc++
it leads to linking error with std::strings. This is expectable as the string implementation should be different.

So I would like to compile these packages with libc++ support. And probably it will be required to build with this support also their dependences.

Jakub Sochor