X11_MacPort Problem

Samuel Cousin samuel.cousin89 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 01:11:41 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,
Sorry to disturb you, I’m a french researcher that you currently use MacPort for my job.
I had a problem yesterday with a shut down every 3s of X11 and restart (etc…). So I decide to uninstall it and reinstall it. However, softwares that I used still don’t work.
I’ve got the impression that MacPort don’t recognize the X11. I was thinking to uninstall MacPort, but because you propose to ask question her, if someone can help me I would be better.

Note that when I tape on my terminal $ port version, an error message command not found appeared…

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration. And btw : well done for your http://guide.macports.org/#installing.xcode . It’s a very nice website !